Performance Unlimited is an official distributor of Icon Pistons.
United Engine & Machine’s Icon piston line is engineered from the ground up for extreme high performance street or racing applications. There is over a century of design and experience into every piston and it shows. No matter your high performance application, there is an Icon piston for you.
Every product is forged from high-strength, heat treated, 2618 aluminium alloy. This makes them lighter than the competition without compromising on strength. The lightweight design will allow your engine to rev quicker and get into it’s power band faster. The V-rib design promotes maximum cooling.
Racing features: diamond-machined skirt, head, mini-grooves, pin bore, gas accumulator, ring grooves, and pressure-drilled pin hole oiling. Available in a range of compression ratios and are available for many engine manufacturers and sizes.
- High ductility 2618 alloy
- Dual forced pin oiling on most applications
- Lateral gas porting on higher compression ratios
- 1.5 x 1.5 x 3. MM ring packs
- 1/16 x 1/16 x 3/16 ring packs standard
- Fully machined with deep valve pockets
- Second land accumulator grooves
- Top land mini groove technology
- Diamond finished skirts
- Triple wound spiral locks
- Spacer rings included in short compression heights that intersect the wrist pin bore
- Over 100 applications on the shelf
- Over 360 different part number oversizes
- Available in kits with rings
Call Performance Unlimited for more information or to order your pistons