We have just had news in that Canton have launched a new product aimed at R52 and R53 Mini Cooper owners who want to clean their engine bays up. Introducing the R52 & R53 Mini Cooper Power Steering Tank.
This aluminum power steering tank is the perfect replacement for the stock plastic tank. The .125 aluminum construction TIG welded offers a high quality aesthetic tank. The increased capacity also provides for the ability to increase the fluid in the system to keep temps down.
Watch the video below to see how to fit the new product.
Design Details & Features
· .125 Aluminum
· Stock Mounting Location
· Vented Cap, Billet O-Ring with sintered bronze vent
· Baffled to diffuse incoming fluid
· 26 oz capacity (+10 oz over stock)
· Accepts stock rubber mounting bushings
· R52 Mini Cooper (2002 – 2006)
· R53 Mini Cooper (2005 – 2008)
Part #: 77-272